Ana T. of Aneca’s World tagged me for this meme. I did it once before a long time ago, but I don’t mind doing again. I’ll try to come up with something new.
Here are the rules:
Rules:1. Link back to the one who tagged you, write these rules in your post.
2. Post 6 or 7 facts about yourself, positive, negative or just plain weird!
3. Tag 6 or 7 people at the end of the post by name and blog link.
4. Let them know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Six Random Things about Me and a Photo:
1. I hate to clean, but I love a clean house.
2. I was born and raised into a conservative Jewish family, but as an adult I don’t observe or believe in any organized religion. Don’t worry though, as I am a good person and believe in human kind. I always have made it a point to phone my parents on holidays, as they believe.
3. My husband and I have a CD music collection of over 700. We love music and have similar tastes.
4. I find any kind of shopping a chore, except for yarn shopping. I love to knit with good yarn.
5. I watch very little TV. I see it as cutting into my reading time.
6. Before we had Robbie, we had Hoochie and I still miss her too.
Since this meme has been going around for such a long time, I am not going to tag anyone in particular. However, if you haven’t done this meme or want to do it again, consider yourself tagged.
Copyright 2007-2010: All the posts within this blog were originally posted by Teddy Rose and should not be reproduced without express written permission.